CHERRY RIDGE VETERINARY CLINIC, P.C. FINANCIAL POLICY
Thank you for choosing our practice! At Cherry Ridge Veterinary Clinic, we strive to provide the best veterinary treatment and care for your animal. This means hiring quality employees, providing for continuing education to keep on top of veterinary advances, and purchasing necessary equipment and medications. In order to offer such care and maintain a well-equipped, properly staffed facility, we would like to explain our financial policy
All routine procedures must be paid,, at the time that the services are rendered. This would include, but is not limited to: all exam fees, vaccinations, prescriptions and pet foods, over-the-counter products, diagnostics - lab work and x-ray, elective surgery (spays, neuters, declaws, dentals, e.t.c.).
Options for payment include: Cash, Personal Check with proper identification (driver's license), MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Debit Cards or Care Credit. Care Credit Financing - Application is required for CareCredit and may not be extended if credit history is not acceptable according to the CareCredit service. The application may be filled out at our office, and our receptionist will submit the request for an immediate response. Alternatively, you may submit the application online yourself before services are rendered at http://www.carecredit.com/apply/. A specific credit limit will be extended. If the credit limit does not meet the cost of the bill, owner is responsible for remainder of payment at the time services are rendered.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Apply in person, right here, right now and determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual fee
- Get a low interest payment plan for any treatment amount.
Like a credit card, but better. CareCredit works just like a regular credit card, but without high interest rates, annual fees or pre-payment penalties. It offers flexible and convenient financing options with zero hidden fees and low monthly payments. You can use your care credit card over and over for all your pet's follow-up care as well as annual exams and vaccines.
A fee of $30.00 will be charged for each returned check. If this happens repeatedly, we reserve the right to refuse payment by check and will require cash payment in advance prior to any further services being rendered.
Surgical and Non-Routine Care and Emergency Care We will review a treatment plan with cost estimate with you in advance of all non-routine surgical procedures, or non-routine work-ups and emergency care. However, note that a treatment plan is not a "set in stone" price, and expenses could be more or less than estimated. Surgeries, non-routine care and emergency care can be costly to animal owners, especially when unplanned. Because of this, our policy is to collect 50% of the estimated cost of procedure at the time your animal is dropped off. The remainder is to be paid in full at time of pick up. Emergency cases for clients with delinquent accounts will be taken only after arrangements for payment IN FULL are made.
1. Any bills over 30 days will be considered deliquent and will be assessed a monthly processing fee of $7.50. A bill over 60 days will terminate any credit privileges by that client for At 90 days a deliquent account will be referred to a collection agency or small claims court. You agree to reimburse us the fees of any collection agency, which may be based on a percentage at a maxium of 33% of the debt, and all costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, we incur in such collection efforts.
2. Declaration of bankruptcy, collection accounts and subsequent default of any portion of a bill will terminate availability of services with this office.
3. Non-emergency services/treatments will be done only AFTER delinquent account is paid in full. Future services/treatments must be paid in full before starting any treatment.
As a pet owner, you may want to consider investigating pet insurance: Some examples are:
ASPCA's Pet Insurance - http://www.aspcainsurance.com
VPI Pet Insurance (oldest and largest pet insurance company) - http://www.petinsurance.com
Pets Best Insurance - http://www.petsbest.com
If you have any questions or concerns please contact John Doyle, Practice Administrator, 570-253-2402. We thank you again for your cooperation in this matter.